Month: July 2017

Property Ownership and Visa Service for Investors in Phuket and Thailand

Property Ownership in Thailand in general, and in Phuket specifically, is efficient and easy to understand. Every project will have a percentage quota for Freehold and Leasehold: at least 51% of the project will have to be owned in Leasehold Ownership or by Thai citizens; remaining (up to maximum of 49%) of the project can […]

Read More

Phuket – “To Invest or Not to Invest” That is The Question

Invest in Phuket Phuket’s beaches are hugely popular with tourists, expatriates, locals and retirees. The family friendly Rawai Beach is famous for its fish market and seafood restaurants while Nai Harn beach is more suited for swimming or walks around the lake. A few miles north are the wonderful beaches of Kata and Karon. Also, […]

Read More
Bangkok-Temple

The Secret to Manage Properties in the USA and Thailand

Manage Properties You Bought If you’re a serious real estate investor, or you want to get into investing for the first time, it’s very important to understand how to manage properties you bought effectively. Both Thailand and the United States are well-known for their booming real estate markets. Investing in either of these countries makes […]

Read More