Construction was completed in 2018
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure represents the first phases of the unique, master-planned MontAzure resort and residential community, which covers some 450 rai (178 acres, 72 Hectares) of the spectacular hillside to beachfront terrain in Kamala, Phuket.
The full vision for the development includes an international hotel, ultra-luxury private estates, beach facilities, an upscale lifestyle and retail center, medical wellness spa, and a protected forest nature reserve.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure luxury beachfront condominium offers buyers a unique, integrated beachfront resort and residential community in Phuket’s last remaining prime west coast location, just steps from 99 meters of pristine sands at Kamala Beach.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure luxury beachfront condominium includes 74 luxury apartments on 4 floors
Ideally placed on the island’s sought-after sunset coast at Kamala beach, Twinpalms Residences MontAzure is a perfect location for buyers looking to make the most of Phuket’s sophisticated resort lifestyle.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and a major Asian tourist destination with a well-developed infrastructure catering to visitors from across the globe. Phuket is easily accessible by direct daily ﬂights from most regional hubs with links to all major international markets.
Phuket International Airport is a 35-minute drive from MontAzure.
This well-enclosed bay and ﬁshing village surrounded by forested hills are one of the most beautiful places in Phuket. With its quieter pace, over the last few years, Kamala has become a favored spot for retirees and other long-term visitors.
MontAzure occupies the Northern part of Kamala Bay and oﬀers the last large-scale beachfront opportunity in the heart of Phuket’s exclusive west coast.
On the headland to the south – known as “Millionaire’s Mile”–there are a number of villa and resort developments. Easy access to a multitude of nearby attractions and activities, including sport and marine facilities, the historic Phuket Town, retail malls, and vibrant nightlife options. World-class education and medical operators can be found within a short drive from Kamala
Foreign freehold is available based on The Thai Condominium Act.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure will be sold as registered condominiums under the Condominium Act of Thailand. As such, 49% of the sellable space is oﬀered to foreign buyers with a foreign freehold title while the remaining 51% are oﬀered either as Thai freehold or foreign leasehold titles.
Twinpalms Residences MontAzure is designed and layered using two principal materials – exposed concrete and timber. These natural textures reﬂect ease and informality, providing a relaxed resort feel for the entire development.
The timber used in the vertical cladding echoes the traditional ﬁsherman’s houses on Phuket with intricate detailing combined with cascading plants on the balconies to oﬀer a sense of contemporary reﬁnement.
The landscape palette combines dense coastal trees and plantings, interwoven with more intimate tropical gardens. The ﬂora used throughout the development speciﬁcally relates to the nearby forest, with mature palms added to the beachside pool area.
Aromatic trees surround ﬂowing water features to create a unique, liberating living environment right by the soft sands of Kamala beach.
Port of MontAzure, Phuket’s latest mixed-use mountain to oceanside development, Twinpalms Residences MontAzure is professionally operated by Twinpalms Management as a resort, oﬀering buyers a healthy island lifestyle with healthy returns on their investment. The advantages of working with an experienced island operator are straightforward.
The Twinpalms Residences brand has strong recognition with international tourists, who are largely familiar with Phuket from previous visits.
The Strong performance of their existing operation in terms of occupancy and room rate will translate into better returns/yields for buyers who enter the rental program
The proximity of Twinpalms Residences MontAzure to the existing Twinpalms outlets in nearby Surin and Bang Tao provides several operational synergies and eﬃciencies.
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.