Castle Hill Mansion Bangkok condominium was built in 1990.
This Bangkok condominium comprises a single building, having 31 large apartments on 14 floors.
Apartment types at this Sukhumvit condominium near BTS Ekkamai
- units’ types: 3 bedroom
- units’ sizes: 326 – 435 sqm
Facilities at this older Bangkok condominium with large apartments
- swimming pool
- car parking
- 24-hours security service
Location of Castle Hill Mansion Bangkok condominium in Ekkamai Soi 6
Ekkamai-Thonglor is the quintessential Bangkok district packed full of everything your lifestyle needs. A vibrant neighborhood, there’s no cooler choice in the city for those who crave the modern designer lifestyle with all the city’s conveniences on the doorstep.
From fashionable local bars to trendy nightclubs; from delicious street food to gourmet restaurants; from chic boutiques to stylish shopping malls – this astounding neighborhood has it all
Castle Hill Mansion Bangkok condominium is conveniently located in near proximity to BTS Ekkamai
- BTS Ekkamai – 850 m
- The nearest tollway entrance – 2.7 km
Well-Known schools and universities near Castle Hill Mansion Bangkok condominium
- Kids Academy After-Hours – 300 m
- OISCA International Kindergarten School – 400 m
- Matthayom Wat That Thong School – 500 m
- Wat Tartong School – 600 m
- Phra Mae Maree Prakanong School – 600 m
- Bangkok University – 1.4 km
- Ekamai International School – 1.4 km
- Bangkok Prep British International School – 1 BTS station
- Srinakharinwirot University – 3 BTS stations
- Chulalongkorn University – 7 BTS stations
Lifestyle and shopping destinations around this Bangkok apartment in Ekkamai
- Big C Supercenter Ekkamai – 200 m
- Bangkok Mediplex – 800 m
- Gateway Ekamai – 850 m
- MaxValu – 900 m
- Maxvalu Department Store (Ekkamai) – 900 m
- EMQuartier Shopping mall – 2 BTS stations
- Emporium Shopping Mall – 2 BTS stations
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall – 3 BTS stations
- CentralWorld – 5 BTS stations
International hospitals around this Bangkok condo near BTS Ekkamai
- Sukumvit Hospital – 1 km
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital – 2.4 km
- Bangkok Hospital – 3.7 m
- Bumrungrad International Hospital – 4 BTS stations
A great choice of restaurants available around Castle Hill Mansion Bangkok condominium
- Thai food restaurants – 100 m
- Japanese food restaurants – 300 m
- Pizza and Western food – 300 m
- Chinese food – 300 m
- Korean food – 300 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* – based on publicly available information and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Castle Hill Mansion is 45-55% lower than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 40-50% lower than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Castle Hill Mansion is 110-130% higher than the Watthana median rent price, and 170-190% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.