Fullerton Bangkok condominium was developed by Major Development PCL in 2006.
This Bangkok condominium on Sukhumvit Road comprises one building, having 139 apartments on 37 floors.
|Developer:||Major Development PCL|
|Project Type:||1 building, 37 stories|
|Total Units:||139 apartments|
|Project Area||3,881 m2|
The Bangkok condo is pet-friendly: allows small and medium pets.
- 2-bedroom: 95 – 170 sqm
- 3-bedroom: 130 – 300 sqm
- 4-bedroom: 160 320 sqm
Facilities at Fullerton Sukhumvit condominium in Bangkok
Facilities of this Sukhumvit apartment complex include:
- 24-hours security
- swimming pool
Location of Fullerton pet-friendly Bangkok condo near BTS Thong Lo
Ekkamai-Thonglor is the quintessential Bangkok district packed full of everything your lifestyle needs. A vibrant neighborhood, there’s no cooler choice in the city for those who crave the modern designer lifestyle with all the city’s conveniences on the doorstep.
From fashionable local bars to trendy nightclubs; from delicious street food to gourmet restaurants; from chic boutiques to stylish shopping malls – this astounding neighborhood has it all
This Bangkok condominium is conveniently located in near proximity to BTS Ekkamai
- BTS Ekkamai – 260 m
- BTS Thong Lo – 350 m
- The nearest tollway entrance – 2.3 km
Well-Know International Schools and Universities nearby this pet-friendly condo in Bangkok center
- Bangkok Prep British International School – 400 m
- Matthayom Wat That Thong School – 900 m
- Wat Tartong School – 750 m
- Srivikorn School – 750 m
- Kids Academy International School – 1 km
- Bangkok University – 1.1 km
- Phra Mae Maree Prakanong School – 1.3 km
- Ekamai International School – 2.4 km
- St Andrews International School – 2.5 km
- Srinakharinwirot University – 3 BTS stations
- Chulalongkorn University – 7 BTS stations
Lifestyle and Shopping around this Bangkok condo on Sukhumvit Road
- Bangkok Mediplex – 100 m
- Gateway Ekamai – 300 m
- MaxValu – 700 m
- The Horizon – 700 m
- Maxvalu Department Store (Ekkamai) – 700 m
- EMQuartier Shopping mall – 2 BTS stations
- Emporium Shopping Mall – 2 BTS stations
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall – 3 BTS stations
- CentralWorld – 5 BTS stations
International Hospitals around Fullerton Bangkok condominium near BTS Thong Lo
- Sukumvit Hospital – 600 m
- Kluaynamthai Hospital – 1.5 km
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital – 1.6 km
- Bangkok Hospital – 4 km
- Bumrungrad International Hospital – 4 BTS stations
Restaurants and entertainment spots around Fullerton pet-friendly condo in Bangkok CBD
- Thai food restaurants – 200 m
- Japanese food restaurants – 300 m
- Pizza and Western food – 300 m
- Chinese food – 400 m
- Korean food – 400 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Fullerton Sukhumvit is 20-30% higher than the Khlong Toei median price per square meter, and 30-40% higher than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Fullerton Sukhumvit is 110-130% higher than the Khlong Toei median rent price, and 150-170% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.