Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan Bangkok condominium was built by LPN Development PCL in 2018.
- Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan Project is a high-rise Bangkok condominium, 35 stories, 1 building
- Developer – LPN Development PCL
- Location – New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
- Total land area – 3-0-71,1 Rais
- Total units – 636
- Room types:
- Studio: 23 – 24 sqm
- 1 bedroom: 26.5 – 33.6 sqm
- 2 bedrooms: 34.5 – 61 sqm
- Car parking – 277 cars
Facilities at Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan
- Co-Living zone
- Co-Living area
- Fir & Firm area
- Infinity pool
- Fitness zone
- Kid’s fun zone
- Steam / sauna
- Infinity garden
- Learning zone
- Green togetherness area
- Sky Lounge
- Security by G4S – the leading global integrated security company, specializing in the provision of security products, services, and solutions.
Interior in this Bangkok condo near Airport rail Link
If you love clean lines, accessory-free space, and neutrals with primary colors, then the Lumpini suite modern design is the perfect style for you. The essence of Lumpini interior designs includes basic shapes, functional lines, and curves. Expressing clean, simple, and serene apartments. Pure primary colors giving you balance in the room, a good choice increasing space and creating the feeling of a larger room
Young, busy professionals particularly love this decorating style since the space is convenient to keep clean. With an eye on child-safety, the Lumpini suite design is ideal for your children, they will enjoy the modern design and have a safe, happy life.
Lumpini Suite interior not only looks great, but it also has several benefits. First, uncluttered, clean space is known to increase our happiness and health.
In a nutshell, the Lumpini Suite is a design that’s stripped down to its essential purpose and identity by eliminating everything unnecessary. Streamlined furniture gives you more space, even in the smallest rooms. Plus, a calm palette or limited color choice makes a room feel serene and less chaotic. Finally, less of everything means more money in your pocket
This pared-down aesthetic exemplifies simplicity at its best! a trend that continues in almost everything we appreciate today.
Location of Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan Bangkok condo
- Petchburi Road and Nana – Asoke area
- Stretches all the way from the east side (called ‘New Petchburi’ or ‘Phetchaburi Tat Mai’) to the west side of the city (just off Ratchathewi Road), making it one of the longest roads in Bangkok. (It’s not a congested area) Its close proximity to the Pratunam, Chidlom-Ploenchit, and Siam areas of downtown Bangkok is possibly Phetchaburi’s biggest selling point.
- Be it shopping, eating out, fine accommodation – hotels and, especially, serviced apartments – fun activities or entertainment for the whole family, the area is packed with all the essentials. Its best-known feature is undoubtedly Pantip Plaza, an IT and electronics mall where you can literally find anything technology-related at unbeatable prices.
- Close proximity to the heart of Siam
- Siam Square is unquestionably the center of shopping in Bangkok, home to some of the city’s most popular and important shopping centers like MBK Center, Siam Discovery Center, Siam Center, and Siam Paragon.
- Within Siam Square itself, there is a wide range of shops and services, including restaurants, cafes, designer clothing boutiques, record stores, cinemas, bookshops, a Hard Rock Cafe, hotels, and banks. The shoppers vary from young-aged school and college students to office workers, trend-setting city dwellers, and, of course, throngs of tourists.
- 3 expressways entrances
- Ports – docking
- MRT Phetchaburi
- Airport rail link – Makkasan station
Well-known schools and universities around this Bangkok condo on Phetchaburi Road
- Watdishongsarama School – 500 m
- Saint Dominic School – 900 m
- Maha Nakhon University – 1.1 km
- ST. Stephen’s International School – 1.5 km
- Srinakharinwirot University, Prasanmit Campus – 1.6 km
- Education Longtime For International College – 1.6 km
- NIST International School – 1.7 km
- Topsy Turvy International School – 1.7 km
- Mulberry House International School – 1.9 km
- R.C. International School – 1.9 km
- Wattana Wittaya Academy -1.9 km
- Maepra Fatima School -2.9 km
- Som Jai Kindergarten -2.9 km
Shopping and lifestyle destinations near this Bangkok condominium on Phetchaburi Road
- Singha Complex – 600 m
- City Plaza Nana – 700 m
- Nana Square – 1.1 km
- Foodland Supermarket (Sukhumvit) – 1.1 km
- Villa Market (Sukhumvit 11) – 1.1 km
- Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 – 1.5 km
- Central World Shopping Mall – 2.1 km
- Rom Ratchathewi Park – 2.3 km
- Bencha Kiti Park – 2.6 km
- Santiphap Park – 2.8 km
- Unilever Park – 3 km
- Vibhavadi Rangsit Forest Park – 4.1 km
Hospitals around Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan
Design of Lumpini Suite
Brilliant L shape design
- Given Thailand’s warm and humid weather conditions Lumpini’s brilliant L-shaped plan opens up the 10th floor to embrace the pool terrace and courtyard, taking advantage of the surrounding vistas and benefit from natural cross ventilation “Natural Breezes” – a must for tropical living. Allowing the comfort and natural flow into each other without compromising occupant comfort.
- L-shaped volume is chosen to maximize and create expansion views of the outdoor surrounding area. All units are positioned North or South offering unlimited unobstructed views whether it is the breathtaking Makkasan area or the dynamics of Sukhumvit and Greater Bangkok.
Green Living – Makkasan “Central Park”
- The State Railway of Thailand (SRT) is looking to redevelop Makkasan rail depot, a 600-rai plot of greenery situated in the heart of the city, there are countless reasons why we should keep this patch of prime land green.
- The project is now promoted as Friends of Makkasan and—similar to New York’s Friends of the High Line—it aims to stimulate discussion about why this land is so important to the city and what it could potentially be used for.
- Makkasan has enormous development potential. Bangkok’s version of New York’s Central Park.
- Makkasan – Central Park comprises the city’s grandest streetscape. Up and down this idyllic thoroughfare, great architectural masterworks of the last decade create striking vistas that are unmatched anywhere else in Asia.
- Becoming ”the most desirable avenue in Bangkok”. A landmark among landmarks that has forever redefined urban living in Bangkok.
- Rising to over Bangkok, Lumpini Suites elevates urban living with the longest South-to-North views of Makkasan Central Park. A lifestyle enhanced by the exceptional personal service of Lumpini Management.
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok condominium near Phetchaburi Road by RE/MAX CondoDee
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
|Project Name||Year of Built||# Units||Floors||Median Listing Price||Median Listing PSM||Median Listing Rental price||ROI
|Chewathai Residence Asoke||2017||315||29||฿5,591,495||฿173,743||฿21,526||4.62%|
|Circle 2 Living Prototype||2015||477||53||฿15,196,595||฿200,036||฿34,127||2.69%|
|Ideo Mobi Asoke||2019||507||37||฿5,976,399||฿176,969||฿23,082||4.63%|
|Life One Wireless||2020||1,344||43||฿5,769,444||฿182,335||฿23,877||4.97%|
|Lumpini Place Rama 9 – Ratchada||2010||1,165||25||฿3,812,873||฿137,860||฿15,162||4.77%|
|Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan||2018||636||35||฿3,886,441||฿136,898||฿15,768||4.87%|
|Movenpick Residences Ekkamai Bangkok / Up Ekamai||2012||259||30||฿6,122,450||฿134,842||฿27,381||5.37%|
|My Resort Bangkok||2010||384||28||฿4,918,172||฿102,409||฿20,183||4.92%|
|Pyne by Sansiri||2013||298||42||฿14,554,936||฿289,033||฿37,905||3.13%|
|Regent on the Park 3||1995||29||73||฿20,197,118||฿81,120||฿59,204||3.52%|
|Sukhumvit Living Town||2010||453||36||฿10,584,329||฿120,430||฿28,677||3.25%|
|Supalai Oriental Sukhumvit 39||2020||1,046||35||฿10,626,220||฿144,502||฿27,500||3.11%|
|Supalai Place Sukhumvit 39||1992||500||23||฿9,993,924||฿74,931||฿41,929||5.03%|
|Supalai Premier @ Asoke||2014||635||38||฿8,326,079||฿136,206||฿28,030||4.04%|
|Tai Ping Towers||1981||300||33||฿8,774,611||฿65,108||฿38,326||5.24%|
|TC Green Rama 9||2014||1,900||32||฿3,432,053||฿85,583||฿13,557||4.74%|
|The Address Asoke||2012||574||44||฿7,331,377||฿156,479||฿28,096||4.60%|
|The Address Chidlom||2009||597||24||฿10,999,579||฿182,341||฿39,851||4.35%|
|The Esse at Singha Complex||2020||319||39||฿14,094,436||฿285,630||฿38,204||3.25%|
|The Line Asoke Ratchada||2019||473||38||฿6,071,972||฿176,268||฿20,735||4.10%|
|The Lofts Asoke||2019||211||37||฿18,066,320||฿219,806||฿63,501||4.22%|
|The Monument Thong Lo||2019||127||45||฿38,158,215||฿299,643||฿130,964||4.12%|
|The Nest Ploenchit||2012||64||8||฿4,185,103||฿137,057||฿16,102||4.62%|
|The Parkland Grand Asoke-Phetchaburi||2012||295||26||฿4,342,175||฿107,321||฿17,084||4.72%|
|Average (all projects by REMAX CondoDee)||2007.4||149.5||25.5||฿10,331,808||฿159,455||฿34,159||3.97%|
|# projects by REMAX CondoDee||258||Total # apartments||68,509|
|Total # floors||6,666||Median age (years)||12.6|
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
The average sale price at Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan is 10-20% below the average sale price in the Ratchathewi district and 30-40% above the average price in Bangkok.
Rental prices at Lumpini Suite Phetchaburi – Makkasan is about the average in Ratchathewi and 20-30% above average in Bangkok.
- 24-hours security
- Building Facilities & Features
- Building security
- High rise building
- High Standard - LUXURY
- Near Airport Link (less than 1 km)
- Near Hospital (less than 1 km)
- Near International School (less than 1 km)
- Near Motorway Entrance (less than 1 km)
- Near MRT (less than 1 km)
- Near Pier (less than 1 km)
- Near Shopping Center (less than 1 km)
- Near University (less than 1 km)
- Secure keycard door access
- Swimming Pool