Mano Tower Bangkok condominium is a high-rise residential complex that was constructed in 1990.
This Bangkok condominium in Phrom Phong includes 32 apartments on 17 floors.
Mano Tower is a pet-friendly Bangkok condominium
- unit types: 2-4 bedroom
- unit sizes: 220-350 sqm
Facilities at Mano Tower condominium in Bangkok
- swimming pool
- gym/fitness club
- security gate
- 24/7 reception desk
- parking area
Location of this Bangkok condo in Sukhumvit 39
This Phrom Phong apartment is located at Sukhumvit soi 39 between Phetchaburi road and BTS Phrom Pong within easy access to expressway and EMQuartier and Emporium trendy shopping malls.
- BTS Phrom Pong- 1.6 km
- MRT Sukhumvit – 2.0 km
Lifestyle and shopping destinations nearby this Bangkok condominium in Sukhumvit 39
- UFM Fuji Super – 50 m
- Ozono Shopping Center – 300 m
- Sawatdi Plaza – 1.1 km
- R.C.A. Plaza Shopping Center – 1.4 km
- Emporium Shopping Mall – 1.6 km
- Emquartier Shopping Mall – 1.6 km
- Singha Complex – 1.6 km
- Benchasiri Park– 1.7 km
- Villa Market (Sukhumvit 33) – 1.9 m
- Terminal 21 Shopping mall – 2.2 km
- Robinson Department Store – 2.3 km
Restaurants and entertainment spots near Mano Tower Sukhumvit 39
- Thai food – 100 m
- Japanese food – 100 m
- Western food and pizza – 200 m
- a lot of bars, pubs, and entertainment spots are located within easy walking distance – 400 m
International schools and universities around this condo in Phrom Phong
- Modern International School – 400 m
- Anglo Singapore International School – 500 m
- Australian International School Bangkok, Soi 31 Campus – 650 m
- Ivy Bound International School – 800 m
- Wat Mai Chong Lom School – 800 m
- The First Steps International Pre-School – 1 km
- Srinakharinwirot University – 1.6 km
Hospitals nearby Mano Tower condominium in Phrom Phong
- Prommitr Hospital – 1.3 km
- Asoke Skin Hospital – 1.4 km
- Rutnin Eye Hospital – 1.5 km
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital – 1.7 km
- Praram 9 Hospital – 1.8 km
- Mae Fa Luang University Hospital – 2.3 km
- Bangkok Hospital – 2.5 km
- Bumrungrad Hospital – 3.0 km
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Mano Tower is 50-60% lower than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 40-50% lower than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Baan Prompong is 20-30% higher than the Watthana median rent price, and 60-40% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.