Commercial real estate in Bangkok is the most profitable and demanding business in Thailand.
We offer you to buy an office in the Jewelry Trade Center in Silom – one of the central business hubs not only in Thailand, but in entire Asia.
- High floor – 36
- Nice city view from all windows
- 170.31 square meters
- Entrance area, one big room, one smaller room and air conditioner small room also suitable as a small stock area
- Tenant signed a 3 year contract – have immediate income.
Why Jewelry Trade Center
The Jewelry Trade Center was built in 1996. It is a 59-story mixed-use skyscraper centrally situated in the gemstone and jewelry district of Bangkok in the Silom Road.It is #8 tallest building in Thailand so far. When completed in 1996 it was the tallest building in Thailand.
Designed by Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum, the Jewelry Trade Center is one of the largest market places for selling, sourcing and distributing jewelry in Asia, and certainly, the largest one in Thailand. Center is considered one of the most important gems and jewelry trading hubs hosting more than 300 leading retailers and 1500 wholesalers.
The Center was built on a plot of land of 9.5 rai (apprx. 4.5 acres or 18,000 sqm).
- 24 hours security system
- AEC Welcome Counter
- African Gemstone Association of Thailand
- Jade and Jewelry Association (Thailand)
- Permanent Export Showroom
- Thai Tamil Gemstone Association
- Tourist Welcome Lounge
- Parking 1,100 cars
- UPSC (Thailand) Limited
- AIGS Gem Lab
- Food Terrace – 320 seats available
- Money Exchange
- Gemological International Laboratories (GIL)
- Thai Gem and Jewelry Traders Association
- The Royal Thai Post office
- 2 Commercial Bank : Bangkok Bank and KBank
Jewelry Trade Center conveniently situated in Silom area:
- 500 m from the Surasak BTS station
- the nearest tollway entrance – less than 600 m.
Great choice of shops:
- Retail shopping mall – inside building – featuring jewelry, gemstones and all popular brands including fashion mall, electronics, etc.
The closest school:
- King Mongkut’s University Of Technology Thon Buri – around 600 m
- Saint Louis Sueksa School – around 800 m
- Kosolvithaya School – around 800 m
- Anan Tasanti Sueksa Kindergarten – around 800 m
The center’s retail area offers a good choice of restaurants and coffee shops for any taste and preferences.
The nearest hospital – Saint Louis Hospital is located around 800 m from the center.