President Park View Towers Condominium Near EMQuartier and Emporium
President Park View Towers mid-rise condominium project is located only in the heart of Bangkok Central Business Districk not far from BTS Asoke and Phrom Phong and Emporium shopping center.
It was developed in 1996 by Kingston Hotel Group. Project features a single tower of residential units with a total of 228 units on 11 floors.
Units range from 2 to 5 bedrooms. Units are more than average size for Bangkok, so that habitants enjoy lower density.
- Swimming pool
- gym / fitness club
- security gate
- 24/7 reception desk
- parking area
- Wi-Fi in public area
President Park View Towers condominium is located at Sukhumvit soi 24 in the heart of Bangkok business area, near BTS Phrom Pong.
Building has retail area with restaurant on ground floor
A great location on Sukhumvit Soi 24 in the heart of the Bangkok business district nearby:
- BTS Phrom Pong- 1.1 km
- Benchasiri Park – 1.2 km
- MRT Queen Sirikit – 1.4 km
Nearby shopping and business destinations of Asoke including:
- Emquartier Shopping Mall – 1.2 m
- Emprium Shopping mall – 1.2 km
- Terminal 21 Shopping mall – 3.4 km
- Robinson Department Store – 3.5 km
Lot of restaurants, schools, university and entertainment spots:
- Thai food – 100 m and more
- Western food and pizza – 100 m and more
- Japanese food – 200 m and more
- Chinese food – 400 m and more
- lot of bars, pubs and entertainment spots are located within easy walking distance – 1 km and more
There are a great choice of international schools and university within walking distance from the building:
- Singfa School – 800 m
- Sainampeung School – 850 m
- Sai Namthip School – 850 m
- Aksara International School – less than 1 km
- The World Buddhist University – 1.4 km
- Theptharin General Hospital- 1.6 km
Other projects in the neighborhood:
The average sale prices at the project are 40-45% below the average sale price in district and 25-30% below the average price in Bangkok.
Rental prices in project are 40-45% below average price in district and 45-50% below the average price in Bangkok.