Sky Walk Residence Bangkok condominium is the highest building on Sukhumvit road (50 floors). This mix-use project includes a condominium, retail area, and hotel.
- Relax in the sky-high swimming pool and sand beach right in the center of Bangkok!
- Unwind body and mind with hydrotherapy in the sumptuous Jacuzzi!
- Enjoy CIELO bar & restaurant on the 46th floor
Bangkok Condo Fact Sheet
Sky Walk Bangkok condominium on Sukhumvit Road was developed by Woraluk Property PCL in 2013. Woraluk Property is also the developer behind Wora Sukhumvit 49 and Le Luk. This Bangkok condominium comprises a single building, having 816 apartments on 50 floors.
- Project Area: 1-0-87.50 rais
- Project Type: A high-rise condo ready to move in.
- 50 stores
- 520 residential units
- 367 parking lots (1st – 10th fl).
- Maintenance Fee: Bt 60/sq.m. a month
Facilities at Sky Walk Residence Bangkok Condominium
- swimming pool
- fitness room
- kids room
- discovery quiet room
- helipad roof
- high-speed internet with unlimited access
- luxury main lobby
- security system with CCTV
Location of Sky Walk Bangkok condominium near BTS Phra Khanong
Sky Walk Bangkok apartment is located next to BTS Phra Khanong and Expressway, with convenient access to 5 link routes around the location. With exceptional architecture and remarkable landscaping, Sky Walk Bangkok’s condominium offers a truly luxurious urban lifestyle.
- BTS Phra Khanong– 100 m
- The nearest tollway entrance – 2 km
Well-Know International Schools nearby this Bangkok condominium near BTS Phra Khanong
- Sriwattana Kindergarten – 300 m
- Phra Mae Maree Prakanong School – 700 m
- Sanghirun School – 800 m
- Srivikorn School – 800 m
- Wat Tartong School – 900 m
- Srinakharinwirot University – 4 km
Lifestyle and shopping around Sky Walk Bangkok apartment
- W District – 10 m
- Phra Khanong Plaza – 200 m
- Bangkok Mediplex – 1 BTS station
- Maxvalu Department Store (Ekamai) – 1 BTS station
- Gateway Ekamai – 1 BTS station
- Tesco Lotus and Big C super-centers – 2 BTS stations
- Emporium Shopping mall – 2 BTS stations
- The Emquartier Department Store – 2 BTS stations
- Terminal 21 shopping center – 2 BTS stations
International hospitals nearby this Bangkok condo on Sukhumvit Road
Restaurants and entertainment spots around this Bangkok apartment near BTS Phra Khanong
- W District – almost a hundred foodie units are blooming in W District, including international restaurants, local food shops, and especially 360° Bangkok skyline restaurants.
- Thai food restaurants – 50 m
- Japanese food restaurants – 50 m
- Pizza and Western food – 50 m
- Coffee – 50 m
- Chinese restaurants – 50 m
- Korean restaurants – 50 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Sky Walk Condominium is 5-15% lower than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 5-15% higher than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Sky Walk Condominium is 20-30% lower than the Watthana median rent price, and about the Bangkok median rent price.