To be modern is not a fashion,
it is a STATE
– Le Corbusier
Total number of apartments: 351 units
- Residential: Building Y – 38 Storeys with 349 units
- Commercial: Building X – 2 Storeys with 2 units
- 1-bedroom: 29.81 – 42.5 sqm
- 2-bedroom: 58.4 – 59.6 sqm
- Penthouses: 72.5 – 105.8 sqm
- Combined units: 59.62 – 129 sqm
Facilities at this luxury condo for sale in Sukhumvit 39
- 3 Passengers Elevators and 1 Service Elevator
- “Creative Forest” Gardens @ G, 11, 38 fl.
- Playground @ G fl.
- Panoramic View Indoor Swimming Pools @ 37 fl.
- Fully Equipped Gym Room @ 37 fl.
- Sky Lounge @ 37 fl.
- Steam Room @ 37 fl.
- Library Room (Olivia Lounge) @ 11 fl.s
- Lounge Room (Mellow Space) @ 11 fl.
- Main Lobby @ G fl.
- Mail Room @ G fl.
- Juristic Person Office @ G fl.
- Approximately 54% Parking For Residential Unit Car Park
- Space on G, 2-10 fl.
- Keycard System with Sticker Access Control
Location of Noble State 39 Sukhumvit 39 luxury condo for sale near BTS Phrom Phong
Located in Phrom Phong District, known as “Bangkok’s Roppongi” is a nod to Tokyo’s well-known residential and commercial district
- Main Sukhumvit road – 400 m
- BTS Phrom Phong – 450 km
- The nearest tollway entrance – 3 km
Well-Known international schools & universities near Noble State 39 Sukhumvit 39 luxury condo for sale in Bangkok
Lifestyle and shopping around this Bangkok luxury apartment on Sukhumvit 39
International hospitals around Noble State 39 Sukhumvit 39 luxury condominium
Restaurants and entertainment spots near Noble State Sukhumvit 39 condo for sale near BTS Phrom Phong
- Thai food restaurants – 100 m and more
- Japanese food restaurants – 200 m and more
- Pizza and Western food – 200 m and more
- many bars, pubs, and entertainment spots are located on Sukhumvit 39 road in very proximity to this Phrom Phong condominium
- Soi Fuji – Japanese entertainment and dining spot – 400 m
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Noble State 39 is 40-50% higher than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 80-100% higher than the Bangkok median price per square meter.