Tai Ping Towers Bangkok apartment is a high-rise apartment project that was built in 1981.
Tai Ping Towers comprises 2 buildings of 33 floors. There are 300 apartments in this condominium. Total project area – 11,200 m2
Apartment types in this Bangkok apartment
- 2-bedroom: 100-130 sqm
- 3-bedroom: 130 – 250 sqm
- 4-bedroom: 230 – 400 sqm
Facilities at Tai Ping Towers older Bangkok condo
Facilities at Tai Ping Towers include:
- 24-hours security
- swimming pool
- tennis court
- tennis table
- playground/kid’s area
- restaurant on-premise
Location of Tai Ping Towers Older Bangkok condominium in Ekkamai
Harmony Living at Ekamai
Tai Ping Towers located on the main Ekkamai road near Phetchaburi road -only 15 minutes from BTS Ekamai, the location offers residents superior commuting convenience for both leisure and business.
- BTS Ekkamai – 2.1 km
- the nearest tollway entrance – 2.2 km
Thonglor – Ekkamai is the quintessential Bangkok district packed full of everything your lifestyle needs. A vibrant neighborhood, there’s no cooler choice in the city for those who crave the modern designer lifestyle with all the city’s conveniences on the doorstep.
From fashionable local bars to trendy nightclubs; from delicious street food to gourmet restaurants; from chic boutiques to stylish shopping malls – this astounding neighborhood has it all.
Well-Known international schools and universities around this Bangkok condo in Ekkamai
- Singapore International School Of Bangkok – 1.3 km
- Ekamai International School – 1.7 km
- Adventist Ekamai School – 1.6 km
- Kasem Phitthaya School – 1.8 km
- Bangkok University – 3 km
- Srinakharinwirot University – 3.8 km
Lifestyle and shopping destinations nearby this Tai Ping Towers Bangkok apartment
- Foodland Supermarket (Phetchaburi) – 700 m
- H 1 – 900 m
- Big C Ekamai – 1.2 km
- Foodland Supermarket (8 Thonglor Fl. LG) – 1.5 km
- Park Lane – 1.8 km
- Tops Market – 1.8 km
- Gateway Ekamai Shopping Mall – 2.1 km
- Emporium Shopping mall – 2 BTS stations
- The Emquartier Department Store – 2 BTS stations
- Terminal 21 shopping center – 2 BTS stations
Hospitals nearby this Bangkok condominium near Phetchaburi
- Phetcharavet Hospital – 1 km
- Camillian Hospital – 1.2 km
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital – 1.9 km
- Bangkok Hospital – 2 km
Restaurants and entertainment spots around Tai Ping Towers older Bangkok condominium
- Thai food restaurants – on-premise
- Japanese food restaurants – 50 m
- Pizza and Western food – 50 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market analysis
* Subject to publicly available information and may change daily.
- The median list price per square meter in Tai Ping Towers is 55-65% lower than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 50-60% lower than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Tai Ping Towers is 5-15% lower than the Watthana median rent price, and 10-20% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.