2-bedroom condo for rent in Singha Complex – high floor – new apartment – The Esse at Singha Complex
A 2-bedroom condo for rent in Singha Complex is available now
- brand new condo
- area: 73 sqm
- high floor: 30+
- facing direction: North with a nice city view
- car parking slot
- fully furnished: Japanese style
- fully equipped kitchen
- full set of electrical appliances: flat TV, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave
The Esse at Singha Complex is a Bangkok luxury condominium project developed by Singha Estate. It was constructed in 2020. It comprises one building, having 319 luxury apartments on 39 floors.
- 1-Bedroom: 34.75 – 47.75 sq.m.
- 2-Bedroom: 70 – 77 sq.m.
- Penthouse: 215.5 sq.m.
The Esse at Singha Complex, as the name might suggest is being developed by Singha Estate PLC., a part of Singha Corporation. Singha Corporation is a listed company that got its start making the world-famous Singha Beer. Today the company has expanded into a multitude of industries, the property is one of them. The first residential project was The Esse at Asoke which is currently under construction. Even though Singha Estate PLC is relatively new to the Bangkok residential property market, having the resources of Singha Corporation behind them, buyers need not have any concern about the reliability of this developer.
Mixed-use projects provide the potential for developers to address multiple concerns at once. Firstly, as the cap-ex on projects continues to balloon with the cost of land, having multiple types of product sectors in one project diversifies risk for the developers and investors. Secondly, it addresses the needs of buyers by using the concept of placemaking that allows residents to live, work, and play in one area and within walking distance of each other. The latter is important because it addresses a growing issue of commute time between work and home. With Bangkok traffic growing more congested, many buyers are looking to improve their work-life balance by reducing time spent traveling each day. A mixed-use project with a mix of residential, office, and retail answers this need, which is exactly what The Esse at Singha Complex provides both buy-for-use and investors alike.
The mixed-use master plan project is built on 11-1-24 rai (19,296 Sq.M.) of freehold land which comprises two main buildings. One building contains the office and retail portions of the project while the other will contain the residential space. The office features grade-A office space with a gross floor area of 62,000 square meters. The high zone will hold 10,000 square meters of lettable area, while the mid-low zone will contain 40,000 square meters of lettable area. The retail space is located on the low floors of the office building and features a gross floor area of 11,000 square meters with a lettable area of 6,273 square meters.
The project is situated on the corner of Asok Montri Road (north/southbound) and Petchaburi Road (east/westbound) giving residents easy access to all directions of travel from the project. Using Asok Montri Road, drivers can easily commute into the downtown, Sukhumvit area or head out towards the Ratchada area. They can also use the road to connect to Sirat Expressway (also known as the motorway 7 toll road), giving them easy access to the expressway system. Using Petchaburi Road drivers can access another portion of the Sirat expressway that gives them access to the Dao Kanong and Chang Wattana area. Driving in the eastward direction will quickly get them to Thong Lor and Ekamai areas.
The uniqueness of the location is that it sits right between two business and retail districts of downtown CBD and the up-and-coming Ratchada business and entertainment district. Another important thing to note is that this mixed-use property will feature its own underground entrance to the MRT subway system from the office and retail center making traveling more convenient on foot. The location puts travelers one station away from the Sukhumvit MRT station where they can to the BTS sky train to go to other parts of the downtown area and is also only one station away from Rama 9 station where they can walk directly into Central Rama 9 and the Fortune Town electronics superstore. Furthermore, the property is connected to the Sansaab Canal that offers transportation via boat.
The location should cater to the modern urbanite looking for a convergence location where they can live, work, and play—a place where they can spend more time living their lives, than traveling to the next destination. When it does come time to travel they will have options that reduce travel time significantly due to the project’s location at the corner of an intersection and the MRT subway system.
The complex is also close to major hospitals as well which alleviates concerns about access to healthcare facilities. Bumrungrad Hospital is only 1.7 KM away while Bangkok Hospital is 2.9 KM from the site.
The Esse at Singha Complex is one of the few buildings in the Asoke/Rachada area that has targeted the luxury end of the market. The look of the residential condominium and office follows the same design language to keep uniformity in the complex. The developer wanted to ensure a sense of privacy in the mixed-use project, so the condo residences are placed further inside the property with green barriers to ensure a sense of peacefulness for residents. While on the topic of green, the designers focused on the importance of a healthful environment that gives residents space to rest both inside and out, and as a result, they put much emphasis on park areas both on the ground floor and sky gardens. For example, the ground floor garden will have a privacy wall to separate the vehicle roundabout from the park, letting residents enjoy the garden while feeling a sense of privacy and safety from vehicles. Furthermore, the building layout was thoughtfully designed so that none of the units face the office building, which will give residents a sense of privacy while in their homes.
Facilities of The Esse at Singha Complex luxury Bangkok condo
As part of the focus on placemaking, designers emphasized creating spaces in the residences as well as the retail portion of the complex where people could rest, relax, exercise, and socialize. That becomes evident when looking at the full-featured facilities they provide to residents. The library, lounge rooms, communal working spaces, and gardens were designed to give residents the flexibility to socialize with other residents or find quiet corners to spend time alone. The condo provides an impressive 5 floors of facilities for residents which fortifies the developers’ goal to design the building with placemaking in mind. The list is as follows:
- Garden with Green Amphitheater & Hidden Pavilion
- Supercar Parking
- The Grand Lobby
- Drivers Waiting Room
- Full CCTV Security System
- Keycard Security Access for Lifts and Resident Areas
- Sanctuary Terrain Garden
- Meeting Room
- The Residence Lounge
- The Sky – Social Lounge
- The Library & Co-Working Space
- Private Theater Room
- Private Spa & Salon
- On the Cloud Fitness Center with Boxing Ring & Rock Climbing Wall
- Private Exercise Room
- Sky Edge – Infinity Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, and Pool Terrace
- Changing Rooms
- Fully Equipped Onsen
- Steam Room
- Sky Terrace Garden Area
Another amenity that the developer is working on creating is a full concierge service that will provide a range of hotel-level services to the residents of The Esse. While the feature list is still under consideration the developer is working to create bespoke services such as doormen and porters, 24-hour concierge services, housekeeping, food delivery service, and much more to ensure that residents have all conveniences at their fingertips. (Final list of services pending.)
Location of this luxury Bangkok 2-bedroom condo for rent in Singha Complex
This Bangkok condominium is located in the midst of two CBDs (Central Business Districts) – Asoke and Rama 9. It is surrounded by many kinds of Mass Transit and is connected to all four directions of the city.
The Esse at Singha Complex luxury Bangkok condominium is conveniently located in the Asoke-Phetchaburi area between Airport Rail Link and MRT, making it an ideal location for people that travel frequently:
- Phetchaburi MRT station- 50 m
- Makkasan Airport Link station – 100 m
- Takes only 20-25 min to Suvarnabhumi Airport’s terminal by train
- Asoke pier – 100 m
- MRT Rama 9 – 1.1 km
- BTS Asoke – 1.1 km
- MRT Sukhumvit – 1.1 km
- The nearest tollway entrance is located just 500 m from the condo.
A lot of office buildings are located in Asoke road around this Bangkok condominium in Asoke
Well-Known International Schools & Universities around The Esse at Singha Complex
- Srinakharinwirot University – 150 m
- St. Dominic School – 500 m
- Satit Prasarnmit School – 500 m
- NIST International School – 700 m
- Chulalongkorn University – 6 MRT Stations
- Nearby: Wattana Wittaya Academy, Materdei School, Australian International School of Bangkok, etc.
Future development projects nearby this luxury Bangkok condo
- The Super Tower – the ASEAN’s tallest building and one of the world’s top 10 skyscrapers
- Makkasan Complex – the mega project from the government, including grand park museum and hall of the exhibition
- Future mass transit “Orange” line from Sub-urban to CBD (Central Business District)
Lifestyle and shopping nearby this luxury Bangkok 2-bedroom condo for rent in Singha Complex
- Singha Complex – a mix-use complex including condominiums, hotel, and the shopping mall – 200 m
- BaanKampu @ Asoke community mall – 300 m
- Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 – 1 station
- Terminal 21 shopping mall – 1 station
- Emquartier & Emporium shopping paradise – 2 stations
- Queen Sirikit National Center & Benjakitti Park – 2 stations
- Central Embassy – 3 stations
- Central World – 5 stations
- Gaysorn Village – 5 stations
- Siam Paragon – 6 stations
- MBK shopping center – 7 stations
Hospitals near The Esse at Singha Complex luxury condo in Bangkok
- Asoke Skin Hospital – 400 m
- Rutnin Eye Hospital – 450 m
- Bumrungrad International Hospital – 1.4 km
- Bangkok Hospital – 2.5 km
Restaurants and entertainment spots around this luxury Bangkok 2-bedroom condo for rent in Singha Complex
- Thai food restaurants – on-site
- Coffee – on-site
- Japanese food restaurants – on-site
- Pizza and Western food – on-site
- Korean food – on-site
- Chinese food – on-site
- Soi Cowboy entertainment area – 1 MRT station
- Roya City Avenue (RCA) entertainment area – 1.9 km
Luxury Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* – based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in The Esse at Singha Complex is 80-90% higher than the Watthana median price square meter, and 110-130% higher than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in The Esse at Singha Complex is 5-15% lower than the Watthana median rent price, and 15-25% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.
- 24-hours security
- Building security
- Furnished - FULLY
- High rise building
- High Standard - LUXURY
- Near Airport Link (less than 1 km)
- Near Hospital (less than 1 km)
- Near International School (less than 1 km)
- Near Motorway Entrance (less than 1 km)
- Near MRT (less than 1 km)
- Near Pier (less than 1 km)
- Near Shopping Center (less than 1 km)
- Near University (less than 1 km)
- Secure keycard door access
- Swimming Pool
- View - CITY
- View - NICE