The Heritage Bangkok condominium is an older building located in the heart of Bangkok’s tourist and business district, called Nana. It is surrounded by endless shopping and entertainment spots and destinations, as well as hotels and office buildings. This location is very convenient for people living and working in the Sukhumvit area in Asoke or Nana.
The Heritage Bangkok condominium features bigger units with a minimum of 3 bedrooms.
The Heritage condominium was constructed in 1983. It comprises a single building, having 33 units on 14 floors.
Facilities at The Heritage Bangkok condominium in Sukhumvit 8
Facilities at The Heritage include:
- 24-hours security with key-card entrance and exit
- CCTV cameras
- swimming pool
- shop on-premises
- restaurant on-premises
Location of The Heritage condo in Bangkok Central Business District (CBD)
The Heritage Bangkok apartment is conveniently located on Sukhumvit soi 8 very close to the main Sukhumvit road –
- BTS Nana – 200 m
- the nearest tollway entrance – 900 m
Lifestyle and shopping destinations near this older Bangkok condo in Sukhumvit 8
- Am Plaza – 300 m
- The Landmark Plaza – 400 m
- Sukhumvit Plaza (Korean Town) – 500 m
- Times Square Shopping Center – 500 m
- Villa Market (Sukhumvit 11) – 800 m
- Terminal 21 popular shopping mall – 1 BTS station
- Tops Market / Robinson Sukhumvit 19 – 1 BTS Station
- EMQuartier newest and trending shopping mall – 2 BTS stations
- Central World Bangkok – 2 BTS station
- Siam Paragon – 3 BTS station
- MBK Center – 4 BTS stations
Well-known schools and universities in proximity to The Heritage Bangkok apartment building near BTS Nana
- Topsy Turvy International School – 900 m
- ST. Stephen’s International School – 1.2 km
- NIST International School – 1.3 km
- Srinakharinwirot University – 2 km
- Chulalongkorn University – 4 stations
- Bangkok University – 4 stations
Hospitals nearby this older Bangkok condominium in Nana
Restaurant and entertainment spots around The Heritage Bangkok condominium near BTS Nana
- Thai restaurants – 50 m and more
- Western food and pizza restaurants – 50 m and more
- Japanese restaurants – 100 m and more
- Korean restaurants – 350 m and more
- Pubs and bars – 100 m and more
- Nana Plaza Entertainment district – 650 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in The Heritage is 25-350% lower than the Khlong Toei median price per square meter, and 15-25% lower than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in The Heritage is ฿ 61,685, which is 64.8% higher than the Khlong Toei median of ฿ 37,431, and 96.9% higher than the Bangkok median of ฿ 31,332.