Tristan Bangkok condominium was built in 2009.
This Bangkok low-rise condominium comprises a single building, having 25 apartments on 8 floors.
This Bangkok condominium is pet-friendly: small pets are allowed
Facilities at this Bangkok condominium in Sukhumvit 39
- underground parking
- 24-hour security and 24/7 security guards and reception desk
- key card with access to specific floor
- swimming pool on 2nd floor
- gym room on 2nd floor
- playground/kids’ area
Location of Tristan Bangkok condominium in Phrom Phong
Tristan Bangkok apartment is conveniently located in Sukhumvit 39 road in a quieter area.
- BTS Phrom Phong – 850 km
- The nearest tollway entrance – 3.3 km
Well-Known international schools & universities near this Bangkok apartment in Sukhumvit 39
- Atsarat Kindergarten (Ivy Bound) – 200 m
- Lady Bird International Kindergarten – 600 m
- The First Steps International Pre-School – 900 m
- The World Buddhist University – 1 km
- New Bambino International Kindergarten School – 1.1 km
- Srinakharinwirot University – 2 km
- Chulalongkorn University – 5 BTS stations
Lifestyle and shopping around Tristan Sukhumvit 39 condo in Bangkok
- Sukhumvit 39 Complex – 100 m
- UFM Fuji Super Express – 500 m
- Villa Market 39 – 600 m
- EMQuartier Shopping mall – 600 m
- Emporium Shopping Mall – 650 m
International hospitals around this Bangkok pet-friendly condominium near BTS Phrom Phong
Restaurants and entertainment spots near Tristan Bangkok condominium near BTS Phrom Phong
- Thai food restaurants – 100 m and more
- Japanese food restaurants – 200 m and more
- Pizza and Western food – 200 m and more
- many bars, pubs, and entertainment spots are located on Sukhumvit 39 road in very proximity to this Phrom Phong condominium
- Soi Fuji – Japanese entertainment and dining spot – 400 m
The information on this page is based on publicly available market data and doesn’t offer any specific property for sale.
Please scroll down for properties on-market.
Bangkok Condo Market Analysis
* – based on publicly available information and subject to daily change
- The median list price per square meter in Tristan is 40-50% lower than the Watthana median price per square meter, and 30-40% lower than the Bangkok median price per square meter.
- The median rent price in Tristan is 5-15% higher than the Watthana median rent price, and 30-40% higher than the Bangkok median rent price.