Pet-friendly condominiums in Bangkok CBD.
Bangkok is a very diverse city, with a bit of everything for everybody!
However there is a small detail that baffles, anyone with a pet such as a dog or a cat will find that Bangkok’s Central Business District is notoriously non-pet-friendly.
Anyone who has a pet and experienced condo-hunting will soon realize that finding a pet-friendly condo or accommodation within the city is a real struggle.
It will come as a surprise to many, that when Developers and or building management offices set rules and regulations in regards to residency, pets in most cases are prohibited.
Pet-Friendly condominiums in Bangkok CBD *
By RE/MAX CondoDee
* based on publicly available data and subject to daily change
We Don’t Recommend
Some condo owners can turn a blind eye to hamsters, goldfish, and the like. However, it is a rule in the majority of condominium projects that pets are not allowed.
As a professional property consultancy, we would never recommend sneaking a pet into a “Condo or Apartment” without the landlord’s knowledge and permission. If you rent a condo in Bangkok, this could lead to a series of problems:
- Immediate termination of your Lease Agreement
- Forced eviction for failing to comply with terms of the lease.
- Loss of Security Deposit
Market Research: Pet-Friendly VS. Non-Pet-Friendly condominiums in Bangkok CBD
Condo supply in Bangkok CBD
Apartments’ Size and Age
For Property Investors
- Pet-friendly condominiums in Bangkok CBD are rare as the demand for such residential projects is not as high.
- Pet-friendly condominiums in Bangkok Center are lower and have fewer units and older than average in Bangkok by 30-40%.
- The average price of pet-friendly condos is higher in absolute numbers since these properties are usually larger in size. The price per square meter (PSM) for pet-friendly properties is 20-25% lower than average in Bangkok CBD.
Pet-friendly units are on average slightly more profitable (for buy-to-let investment) than average in Bangkok Central Business District (CBD)
For a free consultation about condominiums in Bangkok CBD, contact RE/MAX CondoDee
- Sino-Thai Tower, Sukhumvit Soi 21 (Asoke Road), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Line official: https://page.line.me/realty (ID:@realty)
- Instagram TV: https://www.instagram.com/condodee/
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/CondoDee
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asokecondo
- LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/g4WgMQc
- Hotels for sale in Thailand: https://ep.co.th
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/condodee/
- TikTok: https://tinyurl.com/bkkcollection